- My leadership as Chair of the Finance Committee this year led to the earliest budget adoption in recent memory
- My tenacity as a councilor finally secured passage of Plainfield's Earned Sick Leave Law
- My advocacy resulted in shutting down a dangerous 4th ward liquor store
- My commitment to my constituents in Liberty Village ensured that they would not lose their homes
- My dedication to our youth is why I volunteer for them by leading writing workshops
We are true advocates for all of Plainfield. Vote COLUMN A--All the Way!
*Over the weekend, I received a number of calls, texts, and Facebook messages about the extremely negative and dishonest mailers and handouts that were being distributed in public venues--including at churches (!!!). These were attacks on me, personally and, frankly, beneath the dignity of the office which I seek. It was extremely disappointing to see such desperate measures being used, but I just want to reassure you all that the attacks on me say more about those making them than they do about me. I know who I am and I know the work I have done as a councilor--I take it very seriously.