The Business of the City: Miscellaneous

Friday, June 3, 2016

Service to the Public - Fulfilling A Dream

As a young politico--lol.


As the standard bearer of the Plainfield Democratic Party running for the open at-large seat on the Plainfield City Council, I pledged to run a clean campaign, and I did. I have always been interested in serving the public, ever since I was a little girl. I always wanted to make my family proud.
 
As we roll into the final weekend of our campaign, I want to stress that I have been positive throughout...focused on policy issues, contrasting my legislative record, achievements, and attendance record to show that I have been a legislative leader, dedicated to serving ALL the people of Plainfield for all the time that I have been on the city council. I have knocked on your doors, provided you with the best constituent service of which I am capable, and I have shown that I have the ability to get things done.
 
That is why I have been endorsed by Congresswoman Bonnie Watson Coleman, Freeholder Linda Carter (and the other Freeholders), Mayor Adrian O. Mapp, Councilmen Barry Goode and Cory Storch, the Union County Democratic Committee, and the Plainfield Democratic Committee. I pledged to run a clean campaign, and I did. On Tuesday, I hope you will support me, along with Charles McRae and the entire Column A ticket.
 
 

With Clerk Laddie Wyatt (ret.) during my first run.


No comments:

Post a Comment