The Business of the City: Miscellaneous

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Bonnie Watson Coleman Endorses Rebecca and Charles on COLUMN A

Congresswoman Bonnie Watson Coleman has always been a fighter. That's what I have always admired about her. I had a chance at a recent function to publicly speak about why I am so honored to be on the ballot with her. She is a true progressive, and has fought on behalf of social justice issues throughout her political career. The Congresswoman, who calls me "Professor"--lol--said some very kind words about Charles and me as well. Here's what she said: 
“Rebecca and Charles are committed to creating opportunities to benefit middle class families in Plainfield. With a focus on enhanced public safety, stronger protections for our children, and expanded job creation, I believe that they will continue to be outstanding public servants.” 


ON TUESDAY, VOTE COLUMN A--ALL THE WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment