The Business of the City: Miscellaneous

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Rebecca and Charles - Plainfield Democrats for Council


Charles McRae and are I running for the open city council seats this year. I am hopeful that my leadership, constituent service, and advocacy for all the residents of Plainfield will continue to resonate with Plainfield's electorate and that I will prevail in this year's contest. As a grassroots activist, I will continue to provide the quality of leadership that my constituents have come to expect from me. Charles, as a community leader, Zoning Board of Adjustment member, Vice-Chair of the Plainfield Democratic City Committee, and past Citizens Budget Advisory Committee member, is poised to lead the effort to bring more effective representation to the 3rd Ward. We have been endorsed by the Plainfield Democratic City Committee, the Union County Democratic Committee, and will be on the ballot with Congresswoman Bonnie Watson-Coleman and Union County Freeholder Linda Carter. Please visit our website, http://www.plainfielddemorg.org/ and make a donation to help us as we work to keep...

Plainfield Moving Forward!



No comments:

Post a Comment