The Business of the City: Miscellaneous

Monday, November 3, 2014

Jerry Green and "The Deep End"

So-called Union County Democratic Chairman Jerry "I Run This Motherf&%#@r" Green has truly gone off the deep end.

video

A robocall for his BOE slate that tells voters not to support me? Is he deliberately trying to suppress the Plainfield vote for my fellow running mates, who include Democrats Cory Booker and Bonnie Watson Coleman? What kind of Democrat is he? The bylaws of the UCDC: ARTICLE III. SECTION 3. It shall be the obligation of the members and the officers of this Committee and Democratic elected and appointed officials to support the purposes for which the Party exists, and to work for the proper fulfillment of same and to support those Democratic candidates for election to public office duly nominated in a Primary Election.--Constitution & By-Laws Governing the Union County Democratic Committee.


It appears the chairman has lost his marbles. He is not supporting duly-nominated Democratic mayoral candidate Derek Armstead of Linden, and now he he politicizes the school board race (which is non-partisan) by telling voters not to support me? So much for his chairmanship--he is an embarrassment to the party.



5 comments:

  1. Once a dirty politician, always a dirty politician I guess. I hope people vote like "their future depends on it".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not ever support the Democratic party through funds again until they get rid of Jerry. I urge all members of the Democratic party to withhold your money. If you want to support your local candidate, do that through their own campaign, but DO NOT send money to the NJ state - Union county Democratic party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's vile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received a robo call and strangely enough, I actually listened to it, and I was appalled and angry. I called the "if you have questions call" number, to which I was told they would never "say that". How can we allow the chairman of the Union County Dem party as well as the Chairman of the Plainfield Dem City Committee pay/support "vote column A but not for Rebecca Williams - she has done nothing for Plainfield" ?

    LET THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF NEW JERSEY KNOW - NO MORE $$$ OR VOTES UNTIL JERRY GREEN IS REMOVED!!!!

    Thank you
    Jan Massey
    "I know and I vote"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if that "campaign tool" is actionable. After all, the Board of Education is by law non-partisan.

    ReplyDelete