The Business of the City: Miscellaneous

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Vote for Honest, Ethical Leadership November General Election



Here is a copy of my ballot position for the 2ND and 3RD WARD for the Tuesday, November 4th General election. I am running in the 2nd and 3rd  Wards for the at-large seat in Column A on Line 8 in both wards. I am running on the ballot with Cory Booker at the top of the ticket, as well as Bonnie Watson-Coleman, who is running to serve as our congressional representative. 

As many of you know, I have worked very hard to convince you that you will get the same outstanding quality of service from me that I have tried to deliver over the past four years; you answered my call by nominating me as the Democratic candidate over an opponent who, with his running mates, tried mightily to assassinate my character, all at the behest of his benefactor, Jerry Green. I was successful against the vicious attacks and will continue to serve you, if re-elected. I will be answering your questions at the League of Women Voters of Plainfield Candidate Forum, scheduled for Tuesday, October 28 at 6:30 pm at Emerson Community School. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment