The Business of the City: Miscellaneous

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Councilor Rebecca Williams - Endorsed by Ethical Leadership

Councilman Cory Storch and Mayor Adrian Mapp

I have spent a bit over 3 years on the city council, focusing on bringing strong values, principled decision-making, and ethical leadership to the council table. I have done my best to serve you, my constituents in the 2nd and 3rd Wards of our city, as well as the residents in the First and Fourth Wards who reach out to me. I have tried to lead through example, and I have worked to bring accountability and responsibility to the governing body. When I first ran for office, I was endorsed by Councilman Cory Storch and (then) Councilman Adrian Mapp--now Mayor, I am so proud to say. This time around, I am once again humbled to have received their endorsements. If I am re-elected, I pledge once again to always put the residents of Plainfield first, and to continue to ensure that your safety  and your quality of life come first.

On behalf of our team as well (Charles McRae for Third Ward and Emmett Swan for First Ward), I want to thank everyone who came out to the New Democrats breakfast yesterday morning. Your support is deeply appreciated, and we look forward to your help with our final push this week as we move inexorably and with alacrity toward Tuesday, June 3rd. 

Best,

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Keep fighting for the citizens of Plainfield, Rebecca. We are with you and your team.

    ReplyDelete