The Business of the City: Miscellaneous

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Congratulations, Mayor Mapp!



I want to congratulate Mayor Adrian Mapp on his inauguration as the new mayor of Plainfield. I am extremely gratified to know that we now have a strong leader at the helm. Mayor Mapp is already hard at work, putting together a high-quality cabinet of outstanding professionals to work with him as we move Plainfield forward. 


I look forward to Adrian's term as one providing ethical leadership, based on putting Plainfield first in all things. I am hopeful that my colleagues on the council will support Adrian’s vision for our city, and that we can provide open and transparent communications that will benefit the city.

All best,

Rebecca
Reminder: Coat Collection today at City Hall until 5:00 pm!





No comments:

Post a Comment