The Business of the City: Miscellaneous

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

One Plainfield. One Future. Adrian Mapp for Mayor.


We are three weeks away from an election that will determine the course of Plainfield for the next four years. Over the past seven-plus years, we have had to endure incompetence, fraud, and waste in the administration of the current office-holder. After nearly eight years, we need change. I am endorsing Adrian Mapp as the next mayor of the city of Plainfield. Adrian will provide strong, capable leadership to our city. I hope you will join me on June 4, and vote for the future of Plainfield. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you in the push, I also endorse Adrian Mapp for Mayor!!!

    Jackie C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Someone put a comment on this post that suggested that, because I chose to create my image using a red background, Adrian and I are Republicans. As we say on Facebook, "smh."

    ReplyDelete