The Business of the City: Miscellaneous

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Proud to be a Democrat in Plainfield!


Endorsed by 
Councilors Cory Storch (Ward 2) and Adrian Mapp (Ward 3)


As your Democratic candidate for the Second and Third Ward At-large, I am honored to be endorsed  as the candidate of choice of Second Ward Councilman Cory Storch and Third Ward Councilman Adrian Mapp to serve with them on the Plainfield city council. 

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am a duly-elected member of the Plainfield Democratic City Committee (PDCC), having won my committee seat by a more than 3 to 1 margin over my opponent. After that, I was unanimously elected by my fellow Ward 2 committee colleagues to serve as Ward 2 Democratic Leader. As Ward 2 Democratic Leader, I am also a member of the Executive Committee of the PDCC.

I have been working with my fellow Democrats here in Plainfield for a number of years and, as a Democratic Party Ward Leader, I continue to canvass all the neighborhoods in Plainfield on a regular basis to make sure that I am on top of the issues that most concern you.

Cory, Adrian, and I will be walking in your neighborhoods every day over the coming weeks, along with our other volunteers. I am proud of my record as a life-long Democratic activist, and also as a member of the New Democrats for Plainfield grassroots political club. I look forward to your support in electing me as your representative for the 2nd and 3rd Ward At-large city council!

All best, Rebecca

Thank you, Adrian and Cory--part of the team for the future of Plainfield!

Rebecca Williams, City Council Candidate
New Democrats for Plainfield


Column D
Dedicated-Determined-Decisive
DEMOCRAT
Vote Tuesday, June 8

4 comments:

  1. Where do you stand on the PMUA issue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are running. You have my support, I can't imagine another four years of Burney who has done nothing but march in lockstep with the mayor and green. Get rid of these incumbents

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be posting my proposals for the PMUA later today!

    All best,

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your PMUA postings.

    ReplyDelete